Enough with the snow. As we head into to the weekend, I’m channeling warm and positive thoughts of spring — and enough flower-filled fashion to fill a garden park.
1. Isabel Snyder for IN Fashion, November/December 1987. Top by Kenzo.
2. Tyen for Elle, December 1987. Dress by Marc Bohan for Christian Dior.
3. Opticas Devlyn, Vogue Mexico, November 1989.
4. Peter Sakas for Flare, March 1988.
5. Quasi-Glam, Details, March 1989. Photograph by David Perry.
6. Escada, Mirabella, July 1989.
7. Léonard, Vogue, January 1986.
8. Oliviero Toscani for Elle, May 1988.
9. Gilles Bensimon for Elle, July 1988.
Trend Bazaar is a light-hearted, weekly feature showcasing fads spotted in ’80s fashion adverts and editorials.