Sexy? Silly? Sometimes it’s a toss-up when it comes to fashion images that involve licking, tasting, biting and sucking. To round the work-week off, we present a gallery of orally-obsessed images and let you decide for yourself.
1. Jovan, Vogue, April 1981.
2. Denis Piel for Vogue, November 1980. Clothing by Oscar de la Renta.
3. Mink International, Harper’s Bazaar, December 1981.
4. Albert Watson for Harper’s Bazaar, December 1981.
5. Cointreau, Harper’s Bazaar, December 1984.
6. Napier, Glamour, March 1982.
7. Richard Avedon for Vogue, November 1982.
8. Zotos Fashion Waves, Vogue, July 1987.
9. Jovan, American Vogue, April 1981.
Trend Bazaar is a light-hearted, weekly feature showcasing fads spotted in ’80s fashion adverts and editorials.